Terrazas de La Torre Golf Resort
If you are thinking of buying a property in the region of Murcia and you are on a limited budget, then Las Terrazas de La Torre should be right at the top of your list. Why, because value for money the properties here are very hard to beat, couple this with the extensive range of facilities on the resort (listed below) and you have yet another winning formula that has worked so well for Polaris World in the past. For the same price (or in some instances less) than a simple apartment elsewhere in the region, you can buy a front line golf apartment with communal pools, sports facilities all in a safe and secure environment with all the facilities you will ever need.
Terrazas de La Torre - actual photo taken March 2009
Terrazas de la Torre (also referred to as Las Terrazas) is a brand new Spanish golf resort near to the village of Roldan and very close to the La Torre Golf Resort. There are front line golf apartments of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms all with communal pools and right on the golf course. This is the 6th golf resort to be launched by Polaris World and offers fantastic value for money as well as investment and rental potential.
- Terrazas de la Torre will be built on a huge plot of over 1.5 million sqm
- Las Terrazas de la Torre will be releasing aprox. 4000 properties for sale
- All apartments for sale are frontline golf apartments
- Terrazas apartments for sale will range from aprox. €118,500 - €241,100
- There are 1, 2, and 3 bedroom properties for sale with 1 or 2 bathrooms
- Only 20 minutes from the beach
- the resort is fenced in by a security wall and there is 24 hour security on the gate - no need for ugly security shutters.
- The resort will have an 18 hole golf course designed by the legendary Jack Nicklaus
- Clients will also be able to use the facilities on La Torre Golf Resort
- Clients will also be able to play golf on all of the other Polaris World golf courses 4 of which will be finished when Las Terrazas comes on stream - Mar Menor, La Torre, El Valle and Hacienda Riquelme golf resorts as well as the La Loma sports centre.
- Shuttlebus between Polaris World Resorts.
- Communal pools for all apartments scattered throughout the resort.
- There is a historic manor house (Hacienda) at the heart of the resort which will be restored possibly as a restaurant.
- The apartments will have air conditioning, double glazing, private parking, and fitted kitchen inc. fridge and oven, all as standard
- The on site sports centre measuring 10,000 sqm will provide many additional recreation activities such as a swimming pool, 5 tennis courts, a playing field, gym and 2 squash courts.
- The central lake will have a promenade around it and an island with a "chill out bar" and restaurant.
- Las Terrazas golf clubhouse will have changing rooms, a spike bar, lounge and golf shop
- Las Terrazas town centre will have all of the facilities that you should want including - supermarket, restaurants and bars, creche, hairdressers, clinic, bike hire, car hire, pharmacy, travel agents, bank and laundry - the list goes on
Arists impression of the apartments - note the similarity to the actual photo at the top of the page
The Terrazas de la Torre golf resort is ideally situated next to the establish Spanish golf resort of La Torre ( Polaris World ) and is easily accessible by car or taxi from the airport (20minutes) and also to many Spanish cities.
- 30 minutes from Murcia
- 30 minutes from Cartagena
- 3.5 hrs from Madrid
- 2 hrs from Granada
- 2.5 hrs from Valencia
- 45 mins from Alicante Airport
- 25 mins from San Javier Airport
- 20 mins from Corvera Airport (due to be open end of 2008/2009)
It is also only 20 minutes from the coast with the nearest resort of Santiago de la Ribera which has excellent safe beaches backed by a beautiful new promenade and there are several other beaches a similar distance away.
These are fantastic properties and are amazing value for money, even more so when you take into account the amount of facilities on the resort. Not a golfer? This is not a problem, we have many clients who are not golfers who simply want something that is in the Sun, with a garden that is nicely kept for you, communal pools etc - what more could you ask.
We have bought properties with Polaris World and are thrilled with them so would be pleased to show you "our" area of Spain.